Faculty Edition: Endnote for Research Productivity
Using a citation manager like EndNote to organize your references has numerous advantages, including:
- Collect references as you browse the web or databases
- Organize, highlight, and annotate your PDFs, all in one place
- Sync between your devices
- Automatically rename PDF files you've downloaded
- Generate citations instantly and change style formats with a few clicks
This is a hands-on workshop, so please bring your laptop with you. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to import your existing references into the program, collect references from the library databases, and be able to generate citations using the "Cite While You Write" plugin.
Please download the EndNote installation files in advance from the Software Repository.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Siobhan McCarthy
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Room 110, Sprague Library