- Sprague Library has 21 reservable study spaces for group collaboration located throughout the building. The rooms vary in terms of size, furniture, equipment and technology.
- These rooms are intended for use by Montclair State University students, faculty and staff for academic activities.
- Group study spaces are in high demand. Priority is given to people who have made reservations. If you have booked a room and no longer need that room, as a courtesy to other library users, please cancel your reservation. When your reservation has expired, you must vacate the space.
- If you are in a room and do not have a reservation for that room, you must vacate the room if someone with a reservation shows up to claim the room.
- Reservations can be made up to 14-days in advance.
- Individuals can reserve rooms up to 3 hours per day. You or any member of your group must wait at least one hour to reserve another room.
Note: Group study spaces are intended for collaborative work in the Library and are not intended for regularly scheduled seminars, or classes.
Try our new booking tool to reserve your study space!
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding